tired :(


Honestly i really tired with all this . sometimes i feel like wanna to kill myself . i not strong enough but i can't share with others because nobody can understand my feelings . no one ! so i have to keep all this by myself . i wish i can be like others people laughing like hell . i trying to keep myself busy with doing other stuff , hang with my friends but those problems still in my mind . today i can't be strong like usual i really really tired :'( i just think bout my spm so i have to be strong because spm is my everything . i wish i can be strong . dear god please give me strengthen to face all this because i not strong enough now . i tired of crying all by myself . i trying to pretend in front of others because they can't knoe bout my problems . * sigh * 

lots of love fateyha <3
0 comments

Older Post | Newer Post